Wednesday, July 21, 2021

With a sincere heart…..πŸ˜‡

1Peter 1:22 " Now that you have pruified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have a sincere love for your brother, love one an other deeply, from the heart."❤️.  Love deeply; Sometimes loving deeply make a person feel vulnerable. Jesus didn't ask us to love others so they will love us.   He said, "Love others as I have loved you. " He loves us regardless of our sins; while we were yet sinnners He suffered and died for us.  Today, for my own health and wellness I chose to have a pure heart toward others,  we humans let eachother down and we humans makes pleanty of poor choices.   Jesus extends forgiveness as part of the way He loves us.  Today I hope we can all be inspired to love people where they are at not where we want them to beπŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️πŸ¦…πŸŒΈ

Sometimes I have to start by remembering to love myself, remembering I am made beautiful through the powerful gift of Jesus.   I need not look at my warts but His righteousness in me!!πŸ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment