Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Press on!!

Philippians 3:13 " Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.  But one thing I do: forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."    Forgetting what is behind and pressing forward to what God has called me!!   Beautiful!!   Yesterday, a friend of mine said, " you didn't believe how hurt I was".  I said, it's not the I didn't believe you got hurt, I just didn't understand you not trying again."    We we're only talking about water skiing, but how largely applicable in life!!πŸ˜‡.  I hope this helps you today " shake off " whatever is holding you back, and press forward toward the high calling of God!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ¦…❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment