Friday, July 23, 2021

Consuming fire πŸ”₯

Hebrews 12:28 "Therefore since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire."  .....13:9 " Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings.  It's good for our hearts to be strengthened by grace, not by ceremonial foods, which are of no value to those who eat them."     We will not be shaken!!!   I don't have to look to far to see "hard".   I wish I always made good decisions and had tons of perseverance, but currently I'm dealing with indecision and I'm leaning toward the least amount of effort.   Cuz I feel " tired and torn".     I will make a final decision and go forward with energy.   But my indecisiveness really hurts me.    My problem is I gladly take on more then I really have time to do.   I get it all done, but recently I'm  wondering at what cost?     I like the saying " less is more". Im not very good at " doing less".     It's a balance    I thank God recently He has put beautiful people in My life to; remind me of this truth.    These two passages help me too; 1.   I will not be shaken, I will stay thankful.  2.  I will keep my eye on Gods word making sure my motivation is for Him not the world.    I hope you like this today too!!  Do not be shaken!! Be thankful!! Let God be your consuming fire!!

No comments:

Post a Comment