Wednesday, July 7, 2021

It’ll all work out!

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”     He has plans for us!!   Today I am waiting on the tree trimmers, I have an urgent matter for them, I can find the keys to my van to move it so they can get in.  I read this verse and it comforted me.   I mess up daily, but regardless of my mistakes, God knows and His arm is not to short.   He provided the funds for the big fix; he'll provide a solution for the " no keys " situation.    I find myself anxious initially when things don't go well; but when I exhale, read Gods word and trust.  Even in my frustration I can have a deeper peace.   Peace be with you today; His Peace πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸŒΈπŸ™πŸ¦…

No comments:

Post a Comment