Saturday, July 31, 2021

Praise you in this πŸ”₯

Psalm 63:7 "Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me."  Sing praises even when you feel weary,   Cling to the Lord under the safety of His wings!   The smoke up here is still very thick and I’m not biking again today, which is very hard for me.    I really love the freedom of movement I feel on my bicycle 🚴.   Plus I love the amazing views and fresh air,    Today fresh air is not at all what we have.   I can’t imagine actually being in Canada where so many fires are actively burning.  Many things are out of our control, many things seem wrong, but today I choose to take comfort in our Most High God and TRUST Him in this, taking comfort under His wings and praise Him in my inability to understand.     I hope this helps you today tooπŸ˜‡πŸ¦…πŸ™πŸŒΈ❤️ rest in the shadow of His wings and Praise Him in the middle of your fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment