Monday, July 26, 2021

The Lord will fight for you!

2 Timothy 4:17-18 " But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lions mouth.  18 The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to His Heavenly Kingdom.  To Him be the glory forever and ever.  Amen".    The Lord will fight for you!!!    Many times we make poor choices and the consequences feel overwhelming.  But in it all Jesus loves us!! He will never leave us or forsake us.   He is with us to pick us back up and give us a fresh start moment by moment.   Today be encouraged to let the Lord fight for you!!  Praise Him for His victory even if you can't quite see it.   He's got this!!!! πŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️πŸ¦…πŸŒΈ


No comments:

Post a Comment