Thursday, November 18, 2021

Where are you God? I am with you!!

One of my sisters in Jesus describes "Grace" as God giving us the  good we don't deserve and "Mercy" as God sparing us from the punishment we do deserve.    I love this simple explanation!!  That is the simplicity of the Gospel.  Jesus takes all our sin (Mercy) and in exchange gives us His right standing with God (Grace).   So beautiful!!!   When I am tempted to see what's wrong, the seemingly unanswered prayers, I have to hit STOP!   And go back to this simple saving truth.   Illness, insanity, pain are all just a condition of this world and even if we get 100 years here it's a very short experience that either opens or shuts the door to Heaven.    The simple faith in Salvation through Jesus, opens the door to Heaven. We are called to continually turn from out sin and turn to God in our here and now.    We are saved by Grace,  not by works.  I have the strength to "keep on keeping on"when I keep on remembering I am forgiven I am the righteousness of Jesus.  His strength is made perfect in my weakness.   Romans 8:18 " For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us."       Be strong today in His Mercy and Grace!!!

Where are you God?  "I am with you and I know best!"   In our Bible study Tuesday this question and answer came up.  Mathew 28:20 " Lo, I am with your always, even to the end of the age."

No comments:

Post a Comment