Saturday, November 13, 2021

When upu “ Long” long for Jesus instead and you’ll be filled.

Do you ever long to be in the presence of an other humane being?  Maybe they have passed, maybe they are far away, physically, mentally or spiritually but for whatever reason you long for them?    I think that is how we are to feel about being in Gods presence.  " In your presence Lord is where I long to be".   This prayer keeps me focused on being the woman God created me to be and not one chasing after my lustful desires.   When I find myself longing for anything aside from God. I try to hit the "STOP" button and refocus on His prescence so I am filled from within not looking for something or someone to fill me.   Only when I am full in Jesus can I actually be fully equipped in  my present life.    His word says to seek Him first and He will give us the desires of our hearts. I hope this helps you,  be filled from within, so you can be full to over flowing!!!😇🙏🦅🌸❤️.  Matthew 6:33 "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you."   John 7:37 "On the last and greatest day of the feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. 38 Whoever believes in me , as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."

No comments:

Post a Comment