Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Thankful “IN” it all. Not always for it all

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 " Be joyful always; 17 pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is Gods will for you in Christ Jesus".    Romans 8:28-29 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.  29 For those God for knew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of His Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers."   30 And those He predestined, He also called; those He called He also justified, those He justified, He also glorified.  ".  Be thankful "IN" all things!!!   We don't have to be thankful FOR all things but in them. Is how I read this.  In all things I can TRUST God is working.   I might not like it and often I don't.   But if I truly TRUST, I know; He has His reasons and in the big picture all things work for His Glory and our sanctification.     Today I will chose to be thankful in all things seeing what right and Thanking HIM for it all.   Trusting His ways are greater then I can think!!πŸ˜‡πŸπŸ™πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦…❤️🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment