Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Power in the tongue

1 Peter 3:10 "For, " Whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech."         There is a verse in Proverbs that states; “as a man thinks so shall he be”... Sometimes when I think something it comes out my mouth sometimes that is grumbling, complaining or defeat. The tongue is powerful. Some people who habitually lie start to believe their own lies and people around them start to believe what is said too. Words are powerful. Jesus spoke this world into existence.  There is power in our words good or evil.  Speak life!!! I try to speak Bible verses over my life so I can stay focused on the hope, I have in Jesus.   God’s word helps me conquer the worldly problems I face.    Speaking life, helps my heart be healthy. Today be inspired to keep your tongue in a God honoring fashion.😇🙏🦅❤️🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment