Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Count the cost

Psalm89:5 " You rule over the surging sea; when the waves mount up, you still them." .....21"My hand will sustain him;surely my arm will strengthen him."    Today the swells in the ocean and the winds are increasing.  The forecast for my race Saturday is more of the same, plus some.   I am really wanting to do this event since I have put so very much effort into training and traveling. Yet, even though I know God will be with me, I am considering moving to the easier race.   Discernment, we all need to count the costs of what we do and decide if what we do, is worth it.   Do we honor God in what we do? That is what makes things"worth it".      Discernment with  Jesus as our guide.   ".  Here are the words of Jesus:  Luke 14:28 -31 "Suppoe one of you wants to build a tower.  Will he not first sit down and count the cost to see if he had enough money to complete it? 29 For if he lays the foundation and is not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule him, 30 saying, " This fellow began to build and was not able to finish."  ".  Count the cost..... finish what we start   That's the message I'm hearing today.   Discernment for what we start, honor the Lord our God in all we think say and do....He will make our paths clear.    😇🙏🦅🏄‍♀️🌸❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment