Monday, November 22, 2021

Alive in Christ!

Ephesians 2:4 "But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions-it is by Grace you have been saved."   Today, my theme is "Alive in Christ!!!". Ephesians 2:10 "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."    When intentionally invest in even a small act of good works or a simple "random act of kindness" it helps me feel alive!!  Let's be the hands and feet of Jesus today!!!     Be careful, personally If I take on too much, then in my good works I can have a poor attitude which negates the good.   We are to go and do good with a "happy to help" attitude.  If you find yourself feeling burdened, it'll show.    Get you strength and direction from Jesus!   😇🦅🙏❤️🌸♥️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment