Sunday, November 7, 2021

Power on our knees

I took 1st in my age group.  Lots of tuff paddling.  Much from my knees.  Most people were on their knees.   I kept telling everyone.  There is power in our knees through Jesus!!! 😇🦅🙏🏄‍♀️❤️🌸thanks so much for your prayers.   I felt His power and strength and love for others  in my intense paddle.   I'm so very very thankful!!!😇. Praise the Lord!!!

1 Timothy 2:1-2 " I urge, then first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people-for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. "    I passed about five women on the home stretch against heavy winds as d waves on my knees!!  Isn't that just cool?  Be inspired to pray and trust Jesus!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment