Saturday, November 27, 2021

Self seeking? God honoring?

Hebrews 12:28 “ Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God Acceptably with reverence and awe, 29 for our “God is a consuming fire”.   We can not be shaken!   Today, I'm beating myself up for a couple things I've recently done that I wish I wouldn't have.  Rehearsing decisions I've already made, wishing I did something different is absolutely worthless.  We can't would have should have or could have anything.    What helps me move forward is knowing God sees all my decisions good and bad and is with me always working my life choices out for His glory and my sanctification.    I don't like the discipline of poor decisions but I do like knowing God loves me enough to do so.     Today.  I hope you only make good decisions and they are blessed by God.  But is you find yourself in regret simply repent and move forward   His ❤️ love for us cannot be shaken!!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ¦…. Many of my poor decisions are based on people pleasing over taking time and being a God pleaser.  I hope this helps you today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment