Monday, November 29, 2021

What is Advent for?

1 Timothy 2:1-6 "I urge, then first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone- 2 For kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.  3This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.  5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all men-the testimony given in its proper time.  "    Our true health and wellness starts in our hearts.  If we have unforgiveness  in our hearts toward any one (even if they were horrible)  we are the one left sick.   Paul's says "request, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone".    Jesus said, "Love others as I have loved you".  If we spend time with people we can get offended or opinionated it's human.  We are to shine in people lives to do this we first have to have a pure heart toward all people regardless of their political or religious opinions.  For me to do that I have to pray and ask Jesus to give me a pure heart.   It's not by my strength it's His that helps me do this.  Today.   I hope your requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving can be made for everyone.😇🙏🦅❤️🌸.  Isn't that want Advent is about?  Knowing God so we can be His love?


No comments:

Post a Comment