Sunday, April 24, 2022

He is always with you, are you always with Him?

I look at my list relationships and see how they have been lost because of my own laziness.   If I want to maintain relationships with anyone I have to continually reach out.  Many people don't take the time to invest in their relationships.  Social visits were replaced with phone calls, phone calls with text messages, then….too busy.  When I look at my lost humane relationships it reminds me to not do the same with God.  " Matthew 6:33 "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you."   If I am feeling "lack" in my life it's usually because I am not maintaining my first relational priority.     How are you doing keeping up, on your relationship with God, He is always with you, are you always with HIM?

No comments:

Post a Comment