Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Choose to be love, regardless of how you feel.

1 Corinthians 13:4 "Love  is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.  7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."   I was listening to Dr David Jeremiah this morning and he said, love is a verb. We are to choose to love. I get that.    As a child I thought love was a feeling.   It is, but feelings are temporary, feelings come and go.    True Love is a continual choice.   As I read these verses in Corinthians, I can see how short I fall,  being true love.   Today I will try harder to be love!❤️Philippians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength "

No comments:

Post a Comment