Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Stand loved even in rejection!

Psalm 118:22 "The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone."   Last weekend I was invited to tell jokes and then share the Gospel at a friends birthday party.  She was excited to have the Gospel shared with her grandchildren.  I have a skit where I do a spoof on Richard Simmons and then I talk about fleeting happiness verses the Joy of the Lord in our hearts.     Everything went well except when I did a exercise dance....a few people were offended that I danced.  They got up and left and then things got noisy and for a few minutes all I could see was rejection.    It's hard to go on in the middle of rejection.    After the presentation, I was a approached by some members of my friends family and they  told me they enjoyed the presentation and one young boy particularly, came up and said thanks for talking about what you did.  I am like that too...it was a beautiful moment for Jesus.   Jesus was rejected can you imagine what He went through for us?   Yet,  because of His suffering, because of His stripes we are healed!!   This life can feel great, and it can be very painful.   When you feel rejected, remember you are never rejected by the one who holds you for eternity.    Matthew 28:20 " Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.   He will never reject you.....don't reject Him!  James 4:7 Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 8 Draw near to God and God will draw near to you."πŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️πŸš‚πŸ¦…

No comments:

Post a Comment