Thursday, April 14, 2022

Servants heart?

Philippians 2:7 "but made Himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. 8 And being found in appearance as a man He humbled Himself and became obedient to death- even death on a cross!"    Can you imagine loving someone so very much that you leave your palace and humble yourself to serve and die for a person who is not even that nice to you?   That's our Jesus!!! While we were yet sinners, He gave up everything, became a servant, suffered and died so we can have right standing with God.   That's amazing love.    I have a tough time humbling myself.   Let alone stand in someone else’s shoes and take their deserved punishment for them.    These verses are helping me look at my heart.   Do I truly have a loving servants heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment