Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Don’t be wise in your own eyes.

Romans 12:3"For by the grace given me I say to everyone of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgement, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you."   ....Don't be wise in your own eyes!    I'm guilty of this.   I had dinner with my kids the other day.  I love how they are able to help me see things I do and say, Which I need to re-examine.   Recently, a dear friend of mine pointed out an area I need to re-examine.  As a single person, I don't actively have a team mate to help me with this.   I do have the greatest team mate; JESUS!    When I read His word I do get convicted of my own short comings and also encouraged; He is working all things out for His glory.   In AA we look at resentments we have toward others and then we look at the part we play in that.  It's a beautiful way to see yourself clearly.   Likely, if I'm in conflict with someone, I have much to do with it.😇

No comments:

Post a Comment