Wednesday, April 27, 2022

God of my choices

Zephaniah 3:17 “ The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”   

I was talking with my mom last night, I was struggling with a decision I had made.  It’s to late to change my circumstances created by my decision.    Her simple advise was STOP lingering on something that is over.      When I read this verse today, I am reminded that my relationship with God is never over and even in the middle of my poor decisions, He rejoices over me with singing.    How beautiful!!  When we are in Christ, God quiets us in His love and rejoices over us with singing.  Simply because we are His.πŸ˜‡❤️πŸ™πŸ¦….  Live loved today and always!!! He is with you!! He loves you!!! Even in the middle of your poor choices.  Let Him be the God of your choices.   πŸ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment