Friday, April 29, 2022

Thorns?

Mark 4:18-9"Still others, like seeds sown among thorns, hear the word; 19 but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word making it unfruitful."  Lately, I have been preoccupied with the cares of this world.   I’ve been struggling trusting Jesus, to fill me and supply my needs.  I have been trying to "fix things" myself.  When I try to take control of ___ that "thing" or desire can be something I think of more than resting in God's promise,  to be with me always and give me life in abundance.     Focusing on the thorns, hurts my ability to rest in the peace of God.   How are you doing on fixing your eyes on Jesus? Are you able to see Him or are you looking at the thorns?

No comments:

Post a Comment