Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Moon … a faithful witness

Psalm 89:37” it will be established forever like the moon, the faithful witness in the sky”

Psalm 62:1”My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. 2He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken.”   

Last night the moon shinned so brightly in my room it’s moonbeams went right through the window and pierced my heart.   A friend of mine told me, he could see the moon from his bed. Since then I have I have always wanted to, but I started to think it wasn’t possible from my windows then last night…. Glorious.    Sometimes things we hope for seem so impossible, then God, then amazing !!   Our God is able to supply all our needs, even provide simple pleasures along the way.๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™❤️✝️๐Ÿฆ…

No comments:

Post a Comment