Thursday, October 20, 2022

Bad dog owner!

Today I am winning "bad dog owner" award.    I gave my dog table scraps that had a lot of fat in them and she had diarrhea all over my hallway.   I gave her these scraps to make her happy.   Yet as her master, if I want to do what is best for her I would withhold them from her.    My son saw her lately and said, "your dog is fat".  That is an other example of me giving her more food then she needs.     God doesn't do that.  He sees the big picture and He gives us what we need not what we beg for, if what we beg for is not His will. He loves each of us so much that He waits for the right time to give us the right things.   Today be patient as you live life Gods way.   πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ¦…♥️.  John 7:6 "Therefore Jesus told them, "The right time for me has not yet come; for you any time is right. 7 The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that what it does is evil.  8 You go to the Feast. I am not yet going to the Feast, because for me the right time has not yet come."

No comments:

Post a Comment