Friday, October 21, 2022

His Word not our worry

"Lord, let me listen to your Word, not my worry!”  This is my prayer today .    We all have things that we can choose to worry about.    I have a couple projects ahead of me that seem insurmountable.   Yet, His Word assures me.  Philippians 4:11 " I am not saying this because I am in need , for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.  I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, weather well fed or hungry, weather living in plenty or in want.  13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."      Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but In everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will gaurd your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."    These verses are helping me remember that no matter how daunting the tasks a head of me seem.  God is bigger!!!  Gods got this!!   I’ll put on my “try”, I’ll do my best and leave God in charge of the rest. 😇🙏🦅♥️

He is actually in charge of my best too😇.  Even if I have a fail, He’s got it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment