Monday, October 31, 2022

Fullness in faith

Have no fear little flock.  Have good cheer little flock.  Praise the Lord high above. Thankful hearts raise to God.   These are a couple lines from a song in my Bible study.  Have no fear, have good cheer, praise the Lord and be thankful.   These are important things to remember.   Sometimes loneliness becomes a huge problem for us and we forget Jesus is with us, always helping us! Fear not and have good cheer.     I heard a study quote; “Loneliness in our culture is a predominate problem”.    I remember the severity of the loneliness I once faced.   I was married and had three children but I suffered with deep loneliness.   I was not walking with the Lord.  I called myself a Christian.  But I wasn't reading His word or singing His praises.   Now I am actually alone most of the time.  My children are adults and I am divorced.   But I'm not lonely.  I am full.   It's because I know Jesus is with me always constantly guiding me to do His will.    Today, make sure you are living in His fullness not your emptiness.    When I was living in my emptiness I tried to fill myself with food, relationships or exercise.   I love all the above, but I don't look to those things to fill my heart.  I look to Jesus who fills me completely.  😇🙏♥️🦅.  John 10:10 "The thief comes only to  steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." Matthew 28:20"Lo, I am with you always even to the end of the age."

No comments:

Post a Comment