Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Can’t sleep? Read and rest๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™

The other day I couldn't sleep.  I felt anxious.  I usually sleep well  but I had been busy and had been skipping exercise time and Bible time.   I had missed both for about a week so it's no surprise, I was  loosing my "peace".   I got down on my knees and asked God for wisdom.    Then to hear Him, I opened the Bible to read.  My Bible opened to Matthew 11.  It's amazing to me how God speaks to us and meets our every need when we open His word.    Matthew 11:28-30. "Come to me , all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."    I hope these verses help you today too๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™♥️๐Ÿฆ… TRUST 

No comments:

Post a Comment