Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Still of the moon and warmth of the sun

Thank you Lord for the still of your moon and the warmth of your Sun. Let us sing your tune as we go forth.  Let your radiance shine bright, either day or night."   Yesterday morning I took my final paddle board for the season on Pelican lake.  I started out in the dark under the full moon with the water so still the stars were reflecting off it.    On my way home the "Son" rose.  I felt it's warmth, as I watched the moon set. At the same time there was an Eagle.   It was clearly an amazing moment!!   A friend of mine once said, "I can feel the warmth of His Son, as I sit in His Sun.    That's where my Son spelling comes from.    Sunshine always reminds me of walking in the light of Jesus.     Today let's walk in His light and Shine!!! Be bright !!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ¦…♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment