Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Don’t hope so …KNOW SO!!

John 6:32 "Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one He has sent."   It's that simple!!! Believe 1.  You are a sinner and can't save yourself. 2.  Jesus came to this earth suffered and died for you to pay the price of your sins and give you right standing with God.   3.  Jesus rose from the dead and you too will have eternal life through your faith in Him.    I golfed with a dear Friend  of mine that recently lost his only son.   His son was a believer and I have been assuring my friend he will see his son again if he simply believes.   He said, "I hope so".   I told him, don't hope so....KNOW So!!    He said he likes that.  He said.  I believe the three things you say.  But all this religious stuff.   I don't buy all that.    Religious stuff turns a lot of people off, the church is made up of broken people that also turn people off.    Keep the main thing the main thing.  Jesus is the way the truth and the life!!   It's that simple.   😇♥️🙏🦅


No comments:

Post a Comment