Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Fading flower? Flourishing Word!!

Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the Word of our God stands forever." ......22 "He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, ands it's people are like grasshoppers."   ..... 28 "Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the Earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom."   I really like Isaiah chapter 40!  As I ponder it this morning,  I am reminded, I am a flower that falls, or a piece of withering grass.   God knows!! He understands my need to make a difference with this short life I get.  He gives me His Word  so I can.     I look at the people who have been my greatest influences for good and they are the people who directed me to Jesus, through His word.  Thanks you Lord for putting your Word in our hearts so we can help others know you, and know your peace of everlasting.πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ¦…❤️

I used to get discouraged to think I was just a fading flower but know I am encouraged knowing that while I am here learning and sharing His Word, He has a great impact on others during my short stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment