Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Enjoy your lot

Ecclesiastes 3:22 "So I saw that there is nothing better for a man than to enjoy his work, because that is his lot. For who can bring him to see what will happen after him?"   Enjoy your work!    I have many cleaning jobs over the years. I loved the Fire Department.  But part of that job was cleaning toilets.  I loved my work at the health clubs, but there too, toilets.    Now as a retired person, I choose to treat my day as a work day.   I keep myself scheduled and do many things.  I consider it my "job" to take care of my home, my health and my relationships. I try to honor God in all I think say and do.  Of course I fail miserably.    My point is no matter what your "job" it's important to enjoy it.    I am still not a fan of cleaning toilets.  I am however very thankful I have them to clean.    What ever your lot is, be inspired to enjoy it and do it well for the glory of God."😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment