Monday, November 27, 2023

Let your sleep be sweet

Psalm 3:8 " I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord make me dwell in safety."    My son married Saturday, to his brilliant bride!!   I couldn't be happier.    I was so exhausted yesterday I slept almost 14 of the past 24 hours. (which is very very odd for me)   I am a wellness advocate and sleep is one of the most important things we can do to improve our health.  (7-10 hours a day for most adults is recommended).   I'm someone that will push this limit and find myself on 5 hours day for many days in a row.   I don't like to sleep in and I don't like to turn in early.   So it's my personal health obstacle.   Yesterday I was reminded of how important sleep is.   Many people can't sleep because they can't turn off their brain and spend time in worry.   There is no need to worry about anything when you TRUST God.   I too can be tempted to rehash things in my head.  Tonight let your sleep be sweet, lie in peace, trusting Our Lord makes you dwell in safety, and also the ones you love.   Rest in perfect TRUST, let your sleep be sweet!! 😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment