Thursday, November 2, 2023

Busy?

James 4:17 "Anyone then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it sins."        This is tuff stuff!! I often "put off" the good, I know God wants me to do.  I get busy.   If you ask me, “Busy with what?”  I really don't have a good answer. Busy with, this or that, fills my day.   Sometimes God puts a person or a thing to do, upon my heart and I think to myself, "That's a great idea! I'll do that after I do....."and then I forget to do it or loose motivation.  I find if  I do a little something everyday in the right direction, I am more motivated to stay in Gods will.  Today, do you know what “good” you ought to do? Ask God for His help and take a little step, you'll be amazed at how  He will multiply your efforts.😇🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment