Thursday, November 9, 2023

Set Free!

 2Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, the old has gone the new has come!"......21 God made Him who had no sin, to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God."     Theses are great verses in 2 Corinthians!    I remember when I first realized I am forgiven, my sins are forgotten and I am made right with God!!    I am made right through faith in Jesus.  By His grace we are saved! By His grace we stay saved!   When I told my children, "I'm a new mom!" They were skeptical.   "What ever mom, we've heard this before."  They had heard me promise to quit drinking many times before.   Why would this time be any different?   This time was because this time I knew it was the power of Jesus that set me free from the power of sin and death.  Whom the Son sets free is free indeed!(John 8:36) Even after all these years,  I am tempted to see what is wrong with me instead of seeing myself as the righteousness of Jesus.   When I hear the voices of inadequacy, shame or guilt and fear I know those thoughts are lies.  I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus!(Romans 8:37)Today, don't let the lies of the enemy tell you, you're not enough.   Tell those a voices that you are a new creation in Christ Jesus!   The old is gone and the new is here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment