Monday, November 6, 2023

Prayed for what I thought “should be”Gods will

James 4:1"What  causes fights and quarrels among you? Don't they come from your desires that battle within you? 2 You want something but you don't get it. You kill and covet,  but you cannot have what you want.  You quarrel and fight. You do not have, because you do not ask God.  3. When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures."

Sometimes these verses are hard for me.   I have prayed for a healing that didn’t come.  I was so mad at God, when my beloved went to Heaven.  How could God allow this?  In verse 3 “when you ask you do not receive because you ask with the wrongs motives”. My pride tells me I know more than God.  My pride tells me what I think should happen is true. If I believe the promises of God then I have to TRUST Him in all things.  My beloved has the privilege of living in Heaven.  I should praise God, not curse Him.  Grief here on Earth is very painful and difficult.  When our loved ones,pass in Jesus, they are in pure joy.  If you are mourning someone, who has passed in Jesus, remember where they are.  TRUST  God has them safely, in His ever lasting arms. 😇🙏❤️They are more than Okay, they are awesome!!!   Hold onto "They are doing Awesome!"  We too can go to Heaven when we put our TRUST in Jesus.   We will be reunited!!  When we are, it'll be as if no time has passed, like we haven’t missed a moment.  There is no “time” in Heaven.  Crazy cool huh?   I can hardly wait to be reunited with my beloved!!😇🙏❤️💃

No comments:

Post a Comment