Monday, November 20, 2023

Ever lasting Arms

Psalm 91:1 "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust."  He who dwells in the shelter  of the Most High, will rest..".   In the shelter of Jesus.    Last weekend, the focus of our retreat was keeping the “Joy of the Lord as our strength” so we could fight fear anxiety and worry.    I think of “Joy”as a “deep peace inside my soul”,  that is not dependent upon my circumstances.    In order for me to get to that place of deep peace.   I have to TRUST God in all things.  I have to be able to "rest" in the shelter of the Most High.    I can go down the rabbit hole of worry or feeling anxious about things I've done or left undone.  When I am tempted to live in this "stinking thinking" I try to imagine cuddling under the Wing of the most High God, in the shelter of His everlasting arms. I hope that visual of being safe under His wing helps you today too.   😇🙏❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment