Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Pray first!

"Now, All I can do is pray."   Have you heard this said?    Many people say this.   Truth is, first thing we need to do is PRAY!   I have many testimonies of the power of prayer.  Problem is, often God doesn't answer my prayers in the way I want Him to.   He always hears and answers our prayers!  (When we pray through Jesus name, it is the prayer of a righteous person)1Timothy 2:1 " I urge, the, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone-".    Many times I feel powerless, I often am.    Jesus is sovereign over all!!  Be inspired, first pray, do what the Holy Spirit guides you to do, then pray in thanksgiving, God is handling it all.   Simply TRUST He has it all under His Devine control!!! 

Proverbs 15:29 “ The Lord is far from the wicked but He hears the prayers of the righteous.” We are right with God, when we TRUST Jesus as our Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment