Wednesday, November 8, 2023

He is the Potter We are the clay.

Isaiah 64:8 "Yet, O Lord, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the Potter; we are all the work of your hand."   We are the clay, He is the Potter.   This verse is really touching my heart today.   There are many events in my life that I would change, if I could go back in time and change them.   But we can't go back.  We can go forward in Christ Jesus.   Every thing we go through, can lead us closer to God,if we TRUST He is the Potter and we are the clay.   This life can be very difficult and some of the painful events we go through here are devastating.   Romans 8:18 " I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."    Even if we get 100 years here on this Earth, it pails in comparison to eternity in Heaven.    Keep the faith and keep waiting upon the Potter. His work is beyond all compare!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment