Tuesday, December 5, 2023

A heart at peace give life to the body

Proverbs 14:30 "A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones."            

John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."  It's one year ago today that my Mom went on to be with the Lord.   I miss her so.   It's been hard for me to watch football this year because we did so much of that together.  A friend of mine talked football with me the other day and I felt the joy of it return to my soul.   Might sound a bit silly, but it hurts to watch football without her.  Last night and a little on Sunday;  I truly enjoyed watching football again.  My Mom is in perfect peace.  She witnessed to that before she left.   For me to not be in perfect peace and not enjoy the things we used to enjoy together is silly and certainly not what she would want for me.   Today, be in His peace so you can enjoy your life!😇🙏❤️🏈Thanks Mom for the love of Football❤️🏈💃

No comments:

Post a Comment