Monday, December 11, 2023

Treasured Christmas time. More valuable then Holiday pay

Matthew 28:20 "and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.  And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."   He is with us always!!   Sometimes I forget this basic truth.  I am never alone!!  I do not have to fear loneliness.  As Christmas approaches this year it looks a bit different, my adult children have to be at many different Christmas gatherings.    When I worked on the Fire Department I missed many Christmas's at home, in exchange for Holiday pay.  It seemed like a good idea at the time.     Now I realize how extremely sacred Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are.   Because of the Birth of Jesus Christ we are never alone!! We have our Savior with us AlWAYS!!!! Merry Christmas!!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’’. Enjoy every minute of this wonderful Advent season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment