Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Get it done!

Luke 14:28 "28 For which one of you, when he wants to build a tower, does not first sit down and calculate the cost, to see if he has enough to complete it?"   This morning I'm "Counting the cost " of my procrastination.    I am guilty of letting, "I don't feel like it " take over.    There is a time for everything,  a time to rest and a time to work.   Lately, I have had to really fight procrastination.   Today I will try to remember everything I have is a gift from God, including my time.   Today, I am determined to let, " get it done" win over "not feeling it".     I will be more diligent to “count the cost”.    I always feel great when I “ Get it done!”   I often feel regret when I avoid my needed work.   I hope this helps you today too

No comments:

Post a Comment