Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Secrets keep us sick

Proverbs 28:13 "He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy."   In AA I learned,"Our secrets keep us sick.".  One of my dear friends says,"You have to "own it" and then "no More!".   19 years ago today, I owned my alcoholism and all the destruction that came with it.  I was truly repentant and I did and have done whatever it takes for ,"no more!"   I thought when I quit drinking I would be done sinning.  Of course I was wrong.  We each sin daily.  It's the plague of humane life.   For true health and wellness confess and try, try, try again for,"no more!".  Confess to Jesus!  He is with you always!! ( Matthew 28:20) He is faithful to forgive and faithful to give us His righteousness!! We are not the sum of our sins we are the righteous of Jesus Christ.   This is the powerful gift of Jesus!!  Don't let sin hold you in darkness. Confess, repent and No More!!   If you fall back in, confess, repent and no more.   Keep on keeping on in Jesus.  Our secrets keep us sick. Jesus is our great healer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment