Monday, December 18, 2023

His peace in this busy season

Colossians 3:17 “And whatever you do whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.”   

This final week before Christmas is filled with a “to do” list for me.      This year I have been sickly which is very strange.   I am one who  almost never gets sick.    So as I look at my to do lists my priorities seem to change instead of focusing on the hustle and bustle I’m focusing on the peace of Jesus.   It’s really making my Advent  season sweet.   I might not get everything done. But truth is most people don’t care.   On the flip side, the people around me, do care that I am present in my present moment without being stressed about getting things done.    Today, this week and always whatever you do,do it in the name of the Lord with thanksgiving.πŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️.  Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment