Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Be His light!

John 1:9 "The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world." Jesus is the true light!! I think it's so cool that we celebrate our Dear Saviors birth around the Winter solstice.   June 21 has long been my favorite day of the year.   It's the Summer solstice and the longest day of the year.    December 21 is my second favorite day of the year because that's when the daylight hours start increasing.   It's a day of hope for me.   Christmas too is a day of hope for me!!I love the "Son" shine!!! I love warm Summer "Son" shinny days!!!  Even more I love the Warmth of Jesus!!!!This Christmas season and beyond don't be content to just enjoy His light.  Be His light!!! Shine on!! Matthew 5:13 "You are the light of the  world......16 In the same way, let your light shine before men.  That they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in Heaven."   Let His light increase in you, like the daylight is increasing !!   Keep on keeping on!!! Merry Christmas!!😇🙏❤️🎄🎁

No comments:

Post a Comment