Monday, March 18, 2024

Are you drawing near or running from?

Psalm 139:7 "

Where can I go from your Spirit?  Where can I flee from your presence?  8 If I go to the Heavens you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. 9 if I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,  10 even there your right hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."    He is with us always….even to the end of the age!(Matthew 28:20).   God is our constant comfort and strength, our blessed assurance.   On the flip side of He is with us always; my blatant sin makes me want to hide like Adam and Eve tried to do in the garden.  We can't hide from God.  He goes with us wherever we go.   When there is something that makes me want to hide from God verses run to Him; I simply confess it and plead for His help.  He already knows.    His love for each of us has no boundaries!!   I get such tremendous relief when I call upon the name of the Lord.  He loves us always and is always there to help us through!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ™ Thank you Jesus!!!   ( He loves us so much, He gives us consequences)

No comments:

Post a Comment