Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Rise up!!

Romans 8:8 "Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God."   This is a very short powerful verse.    Lately I have been toying around with justifying a behavior I know is against Gods way.     This verse is helping me understand that when I justify my sin and go in that direction without being convicted of it’s wrong, I cannot please God.    This seems so harsh.  I just have this one sin that the world says is totally okay that I want to justify.  Truth is that is a slippery slope.  Thank God He is convicting me.   Moses chose to not enjoy the passing pleasures of Pharos house to do Gods will.    May each of us identify and resist the devil and the sinful behaviors that so easily ensnare us and RISE UP!!!    Be Holy as He is Holy.  We all fail at this. The key is to not harden our hearts and pretend we can go on sinning and be pleasing to God.  Psalm 27:14 “Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.”

No comments:

Post a Comment