Monday, March 4, 2024

Single or married be courageous!!

1Corinthians   “Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.”

Joshua 1:9 “ Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”    I am a divorced woman.    When I first went through the breakup I was sure it would be “easy” to replace my husband.   WOW!!!  That is some serious messed up thinking.  At the time I was a practicing alcoholic.   I had a lot of “stinking thinking”.   Some of my friends are currently going through relationship break ups.   It’s truly one of the hardest things there is to go through being rejected by someone you love.   God never rejects us!!! He will never leave us nor forsake us.   Be strong and courageous in your marriage or in you singleness.   God knows exactly what you are going through and He is with you always.   Constantly loving you beyond your wildest dreams!!😇❤️🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment