Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Enjoy what is

Psalm 89:15-16 "Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of your presence,Lord......They exult in your righteousness."   Yesterday I was reminded of an event from high school.  I had tried out for the female lead in Jesus Christ Super Star and I was chosen for the Chior.   I thought that was beneath me, so I quit.    I missed out in the fun of being involved in the play, because I didn’t get my way.    Funny how life gives you lessons and if you don’t pass the test, you get to repeat the same lesson.  Many times in my life, things have not gone “my way”. When pout about it, I’m reminded of the little girl who didn’t get the fun of being in the school play.   God protects us with doors that are open and shut.   Be inspired to enjoy Gods way today!!😇🙏❤️. "Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of your presence Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment