Thursday, March 21, 2024

Sacrificial giving?

Hebrews 13:16 "And do not forget to do good and share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased."      Sacrificial sharing is sharing is sharing out of your lack not out of your abundance.    Sharing, either out of lack or abundance is good.    It's tax time.   This is the time of year I notice how much financial giving I have done over the past year.    I personally am disappointed that my giving wasn't a hirer percentage of my income.    Funny how I think I am being so giving but when I look at my numbers I'm pretty average.   This makes me think about if I'm truly being a sacrificial person or one after my own self interests.    Today, Gods Spirit is showing me I am thinking of myself more highly than I am.     Last night as I sat watching the clouds behind a tree

The tree looked like it was moving.   It was the clouds moving of course.    This image reminded me things can appear to us different t than they are.     Today I'm noticing I'm not as giving as I thought I was.    Thanks God for loving me regardless of my performance!!!  Thank you Jesus for your finished work on the cross. Thank you Holy Spirit for being my helper!😇❤️🙏.

No comments:

Post a Comment