Monday, March 25, 2024

Keep trying

Psalm 89:26 "He will call out to me, "You are my Father, my God, the Rock my Savior."   Call upon the name of the Lord and you will be saved.    He is our Father, our God, our Rock and Our Savior.   That is enough.   

Proverbs 24:16 “for though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again, but the wicked are brought down by calamity.    This weekend I ran into an old friend.  She was struggling with a sin, she has a repentant heart but still struggling with the sin.  She was focusing on how afraid she is of the upcoming consequences.   The comfort I could give her is, “Yes, likely you will have consequences.   That is because you have a loving Heavenly Father that is helping you conform to Christ Jesus image.      He is going to be with you always.   His love for you is unconditional and will see you through all of this.    Call upon Him, Trust Him and keep on trying.   Sometimes it takes us a while to let go of the sin that so easily ensnares us.    God is here now helping you through it!!😇❤️🙏Keep turning to Him and keep trying to let go of the sin.   I spent 29 years trying to quit drinking, I had a large number of years spent in bulimia.   I’m so glad I kept trying.   We are all sinful humane beings.   Keep seeking God first.  No matter what!!!   He is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment